P.K.E. Keyless Push Button Start Systems
Subaru Outback LT-E8B Dedicated Systems
Proximity sensing keyless entry+keyless push button start system
The Subaru Outback LT-E8B is a proximity sensing keyless push button start systems with remote start, auto power windows and trunk pop features all built in to the system. This system comes with two OEM Subaru style smart keys. The LT-E8B also comes with an additional backup feature, a password key board can be used to disarm the security and will allow you to start the vehicle if you ever needed. This is a dedicated system and is similar to the factory system that would come on the Subaru. The dedicated system comes with a replacement interior panel made to house a start button and a Subaru ignition harness so no more cutting your factory panels and ignition harness to mount a start button or to wire the system in to you ignition. What are you waiting for? Grab your LT-E8B Dedicated system now and lose your keys for good!
1. Passive Keyless entry, lock/unlock the car automatically by only approach/leave the proximity of the car. within about 2 meters.
2. Remote keyless entry, lock/unlock the car by press the button on the smart fob.
3. Able/disable the passive keyless function.
4. Immobilizer function, will not allow to start the engine without the smart key
5. Blank key hidden in smart fob can be cut to match door locks for backup.
8. Auto power windows
Whats in the box?
1. OEM smart keys 2pcs
2. Engine start button 1 pc
3. Window rolling system 1 pc
4. Password keyboard 1 pc
5. Shock sensor LED 1 pc
6. Avoidance device 1 pc
7. Main Unit 1 pc
8: Interior start button panel 1pc
9. Subaru Ignition Harness 1pc
10. Wiring Harness 3 pcs
11. Installation diagram 1 pc
12. User's manual 1 pc
Encryption: Hopping Code
ID Check: Double Side
Voltage: DC 12V
Function: Passive Keyless Entry
Passive Control Distance: 2 meters
Frequency (MHZ): 433Mhz
Remote Control: Black
Battery life of smart fob: one year
Thickness of smart fob: 6.5mm
Warranty: one year
Advantages & Features:
1. 3D antenna professional design for UHF/LF
2. Automotive qualified connectors, cables and chips
3. Super low-power design
4. RFID anti-collision tech
5. FHSS high security
6. Over loading protection
7. High power (current) drivable
8. Dual MCU controller
9. Can-Bus technology
10. Emergency entry and start policy